The Bentley Residence’s architecture is largely inspired by the aesthetics of Bentley vehicles, with cues taken from the stitching found on the interiors and the use of diamond-shaped patterns. 50% of the building’s exterior will be clad in silver, and feature triangulated glass panels that are pushed in three inches to create the diamond effect. Dezer says the building will resemble a “diamond that they can see all the way from Cuba when the sun hits on it.
- Bedrooms3 to 5 bedrooms
- Year BuiltPre - construction
- CitySunny Isles Beach
Amenities at Bentley Residences
- 3 or 4 car garages inside the unit
- Balconies ranging from 1,100 to 1,800 s.f.,
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean and bay views
- Florida Green Building Council (FLGC) certification
- In-unit multi-car garage with a car elevator directly to each residence
- Outdoor kitchen on balcony.
- Private balcony, pool, sauna, and outdoor shower,
- Seamless indoor-outdoor living floorplans
- Sunken Pools